A brief list of things that I find exciting or motivating, no matter how ridiculous they may sound:
- The fact that I can’t remember the last time I used the elevator in the parking garage, up or down (I park on the third floor)
- Seeing green numbers left over on my Calorie/Nutrition tracker on MyFitnessPal
- Two days in a row of downward numbers on the scale
- Getting “Likes” on my blog
- The thought that maybe, just maybe, I can actually do this
- The fact that I’m participating in something called a “Jiggle Butt Run” on Saturday… just the name makes me smile!
Today’s activity included taking the stairs down from my office – 13 stories. It would be nice if we could take the stairs up, but unfortunately the doors are locked on all but the first floor. So downwards it is. I’ll keep visualizing it as a metaphor for my weight…